Concord Liberty Presbyterian Church had its earliest beginnings in 1960 when the Presbytery of Philadelphia purchased 13.9 acres at the corner of Smithbridge and Bethel Roads. Presbytery later purchased an additional 6.2 acres that included the 1835-built farmhouse and barn. People from other churches met to share ideas. Our organizing pastor was Stan Wood.
Concord Liberty was so named because William Penn had called parcels of land "liberties", so the name "Concord Liberty" won out.
On June 20, 1982 we had our organizing worship service attended by many members of the Presbytery with 35 members who joined as charter members. At first we met in the farmhouse then moved to the barn.
On November 19, 1989 James DiRaddo was called as Pastor. Under his leadership the congregation continued to grow and in 1991 with Presbytery approval the decision was made to construct a new Worship Center and Christian Education rooms. The building was dedicated in April,1995. We again broke ground in 1998 to expand our Christian Ed facilities. These were dedicated and occupied in the fall of 1998. Pastor Jim retired in 2001. In the interim we were pastored by Mark and Elise Hawke. In 2003 we called John Berstecher who pastored us until his death in 2011. Pastor Anita Bell served as our interim until we called Pastor Steve Morganti as our pastor. Pastor Steve left Concord Liberty in July 2021. CLPC looks to the future with anticipation of what God has in store for us when we call our next pastor. We are confident that the good work that God started will continue to bring glory to His name.